Flowermate V5.0s Vaporizer Quickstart Guide
QUICKSTART GUIDE CONTENTS
- Vaporizer Controls
- First Charge
- Burn Off
- Grind Consistency
- First Session
- Clean Up
- Turn on your vaporizer with 5 quick presses of the single button.
- The light around the button will begin to pulse, indicating the vaporizer is heating up.
- When the light stops flashing the Flowermate V5.0s is ready to use.
- However, please finish the Quickstart Guide before starting your first session.
- Turn off your Flowermate V5.0s with 5 quick presses of the single button.
- There are 3 temperature settings (Blue - 196 °C / Purple - 205 °C / Red - 212 °C)
- Cycle through the different temps by pressing the button for 3 seconds at a time.
- We recommend the low or medium temperatures.
- Make sure to completely charge your Flowermate V5s before using.
- A red light indicates the vaporizer is charging.
- A green light indicates the unit is ready.
- You should always run your new vaporizer empty for the first time. This will burn off any residual oils that may be left behind from manufacturing.
- Turn on your Flowermate V5.0s, select the highest temperature and set aside.
- The unit will automatically turn off after 5 minutes, thanks to its auto-shutoff feature.
- Once it shuts off, you can let your vaporizer cool for 10 mins.
- Now your Flowrmate V5.0s is ready for some fine herbs.
- We recommend a fine grind for your Flowermate V5.0s.
- There are 2 methods for packing.
- The first is to place a metal screen in the bottom of your chamber and pack your herb on top.
- The second is to fill your herb pod and then place the pod inside the chamber.
- We recommend the first method, as it allows you to pack more in the chamber.
- Fill your chamber to the brim and lightly pack it with the bottom of your mouthpiece.
- Screw your mouthpiece on.
- Turn your Flowermate V5.0s on and select your temperature setting.
- We recommend the medium/purple setting for your first session.
- When the light stops flashing it’s ready for vaporization.
- For best results, take long and light draws.
- Simply, place your lips over the glass mouthpiece and inhale slowly.
- You will get approximately 10-12 draws before your herb is spent.
- It’s always a good idea to clean your chamber right after each use. This will minimise any deep cleaning needed down the track.
- When your device has cooled a little, remove your mouthpiece without touching the hot metal part.
- Take your packing tool and scrape out your herb, followed by a quick clean with the brush.
- You’re now ready to go again.
- For deep cleaning, use our Flowermate cleaning and maintenance guide.