Flowermate V5.0s Pro Vaporizer Quickstart Guide
QUICKSTART GUIDE CONTENTS
- Vaporizer Controls
- First Charge
- Burn Off
- Grind Consistency
- First Session
- Clean Up
- Press the top oval button 5 times quickly to power on.
- The vaporizer will begin heating immediately.
- When the thermometer flashes, your vape has reached the set temperature and is ready for use.
- However, please finish the Quickstart Guide before starting your first session.
- Press the top button 5 times again to power off.
- Using the plus and minus buttons, select your desired temperature.
- We recommend somewhere around 190 °C - 200 °C.
- The temperature at the bottom of the screen indicates your set temperature.
- The temperature on the top is the actual temperature.
- When the actual temperature reaches your set temperature, the thermometer will flash indicating it’s time to vape.
- Before your first session, we recommend charging your Flowermate V5.0s Pro fully.
- A full battery symbol on the screen indicates the unit is fully charged.
- We recommend running your new vaporizer empty for the first time to burn off any residual oils left behind from manufacturing.
- Turn the vaporizer on, set it to 230 °C and put aside.
- The unit will automatically turn off after 6 minutes, thanks to its auto-shutoff feature.
- Once it shuts off, you can let your vaporizer cool for 10 mins.
- Now it’s time to get the party started.
- We recommend a fine grind for your Flowermate V5.0s Pro
- You have 2 choices when it comes to packing your chamber.
- The first is to fill your chamber directly with herb.
- The second is to fill the herb pod and place the pod inside the chamber.
- We suggest placing your herb directly into the chamber.
- Place a screen in the bottom of the chamber and fill your chamber to the brim.
- Lightly pack your herb and screw on your mouthpiece.
- Turn on your Flowermate V5.0s Pro and select your desired temperature setting.
- We suggest somewhere around 190 °C - 200 °C.
- For best results, take long and light draws.
- Simply, place your lips over the glass mouthpiece and inhale slowly.
- You will get approximately 10-12 draws before your herb is spent.
- It’s always a good idea to clean your chamber right after each use. This will minimise any deep cleaning needed down the track.
- When your device has cooled a little, remove your mouthpiece without touching the hot metal part.
- Take your packing tool and scrape out your herb, followed by a quick clean with the brush.
- You’re now ready to go again.
- For deep cleaning, use our Flowermate Cleaning and maintenance guide.