Flowermate V5.0s Pro Mini Quickstart Guide
QUICKSTART GUIDE CONTENTS
- Vaporizer Controls
- First Charge
- Burn Off
- Grind Consistency
- First Session
- Clean Up
- Turn on your Mini Pro by quickly pressing the round button 5 times.
- The current temperature of the vape oven will be displayed (often room temperature.)
- Quickly press the round button again 5 times to turn it off.
- Using the 2 oval buttons at the bottom, navigate to your desired temperature.
- We recommend somewhere around 190 °C - 200 °C
- Once you’ve reached your desired temperature, select it by pressing the round power button for 3 seconds.
- A small steam icon will appear when the unit reaches your set temperature, indicating it's ready to vape.
- However, please finish the Quickstart Guide before starting your first session.
- Before your first session, we always recommend charging your Flowermate V5.0s Mini Pro completely.
- The vaporizer is completely charged when a battery is displayed on the screen with full bars.
- We recommend running your new vaporizer empty for the first time to burn off any residual oils left behind from manufacturing.
- Turn the vaporizer on, set it to 230 °C and put aside.
- The unit will automatically turn off after 5 minutes, thanks to its auto-shutoff feature.
- Once it shuts off, you can let your vaporizer cool for 10 mins.
- Now it’s time to get the party started.
- We recommend a fine grind for your Flowermate V5.0s Pro Mini.
- You have 2 choices when it comes to packing your chamber.
- The first is to fill your chamber directly with herb.
- The second is to fill the herb pod and place the pod inside the chamber.
- We suggest placing your herb directly into the chamber as it will fit more herb this way.
- Place a screen in the bottom of the chamber and then fill with herb to the brim.
- Lightly pack your herb and screw on your mouthpiece.
- Turn on your Flowermate V5.0s Pro Mini and select your desired temperature setting.
- We suggest somewhere around 190 °C - 200 °C.
- For best results, take long and light draws.
- Simply place your lips over the glass mouthpiece and inhale slowly.
- You can expect approximately 8-10 draws before your chamber needs refilling.
- It’s always a good idea to clean your chamber right after each use. This will minimise any deep cleaning needed down the track.
- When your device has cooled a little, remove your mouthpiece without touching the hot metal part.
- Take your packing tool and scrape out your herb, followed by a quick clean with the brush.
- You’re now ready to go again.
- For deep cleaning, use our Flowermate Cleaning and maintenance guide.