PAX 3 Vaporizer Cleaning
& Maintenance Guide
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- Rubbing alcohol or isopropyl alcohol
- Pipe cleaners
- Paper towel
- Jar or shot glass
- Q-tips (optional)
- Pax Multi Tool (optional)
- Turn your Pax 3 off.
- Remove mouthpiece with multi tool or finger nail.
- Remove packing lid.
- Empty and brush out the herb chamber.
- Insert the wire pipe cleaner from the top of the vaporizer and push through to the bottom to pop out the oven screen.
- Take your oven screen, mouthpieces, concentrate pod and soak them in rubbing alcohol.
- If soaking your concentrate pod, be sure to detach the metal chamber from the plastic lid.
- Never soak the the black plastic part of the packing lids, as this can damage the plastic.
- Moisten a soft pipe cleaner with the rubbing alcohol and floss in and out of the vapour path to remove internal residue.
- Now take the pipe cleaner or a soaked Q-tip and swab out the top of your vaporizer and herb chamber.
- Remove your screen, mouthpieces and concentrate pod from the cleaning solution and pat dry with a paper towel.
- If required, give these items a final swab with your Q-tip or soft pipe cleaner to remove any residue.
- To finish cleaning your Pax 3, give your packing lids a once over with your cleaning solution.
- Now you can put your squeaky clean PAX back together.
- Lastly, we recommend you complete a Burn-off to remove any residual alcohol left in the device from cleaning. This just requires you to run the device on the maximum temperature with an empty chamber for 5 minutes. It’s very simple and you can find some instruction here in the Pax 3 Quickstart Guide.